Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE Certificate

MCSE Certificate

=?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=

Thanks a Trillion Thor.

But I can't still find the link helpful enough.
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/benefits.asp

--
DaSylvaJnr

"Thor" wrote:

> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp
> should get you started
> 53
>
> "tadedayo1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > How/Where do I get a MCSE Certificate?
> >
> > --
> > DaSylvaJnr

JaR

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 01:18:02 -0700, tadedayo1 cast into the ether:

> But I can't still find the link helpful enough.
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/benefits.asp

I don't think you're really cut out for this, after all.

Check here instead:

http://www.mcdonalds.com/corp/career...niversity.html
--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Thor

You need to state exactly what you want.
Be specific, we can't read your body language.
When we need some help around my workplace I consider MCSE positive but not
decisive.
53

"tadedayo1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks a Trillion Thor.
>
> But I can't still find the link helpful enough.
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/benefits.asp
>

> --
> DaSylvaJnr
>

> "Thor" wrote:
>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp
>> should get you started
>> 53
>>
>> "tadedayo1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > How/Where do I get a MCSE Certificate?
>> >
>> > --
>> > DaSylvaJnr

=?Utf-8?B?RGFzdGhhZ2ly?=

"tadedayo1" wrote:

> How/Where do I get a MCSE Certificate?
>
> --
> DaSylvaJnr

Cerebrus

Thor wrote:

> You need to state exactly what you want.
> Be specific, we can't read your body language.

Thank heavens for that. For all you know, he's sitting nekked in front
of the computer.