Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > The 50th Anniversary Of The Hard Drive, How Far Have We Come? @ The TechZone

The 50th Anniversary Of The Hard Drive, How Far Have We Come? @ The TechZone

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

The TechZone looks at how far storage has come in 50 years.

"In observance of the hard drive's 50th anniversary, we cajoled our kids into visiting the computer museum in San Jose. Seemed like an interesting way to get them to understand the technology that has impregnated their lives. We unplugged our son's MP3 player white earbuds. Made him leave his PSP at home. Turned off our daughter's cellphone…no IMing."

Direct link: http://www.thetechzone.com/?m=show&id=630