Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > MSI Geforce NX7900GT-VT2D256EHD Video Card @ Viper Lair

MSI Geforce NX7900GT-VT2D256EHD Video Card @ Viper Lair

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Not only does MSI's 7900GT offer compelling gaming performance, but it is also HDCP ready.

"In our last few reviews, we've stated that HDCP isn't a big deal right now and we still don't think it will impact the majority of consumers for at least another year to 18 months. HDCP is a reality though and we will need hardware that can decrypt the signal in hardware for optimal performance. That said, the MSI Geforce NX7900GT-VT2D256EHD is a superior product to most 7900GT products, including MSI's own non-HDCP 7900GT due to it's higher default speeds and HDCP support."

http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/vid...7xxx/7900hdcp/