Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: They're planning to betray me

Re: They're planning to betray me

Briscobar

"You [0]" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> copied from this page:
> http://www.lyricsfreak.com/p/pearl+j..._20106323.html
>
> no mention of copyright there, none here, no intent to infringe, no time
> research
>
> Pearl Jam > Corduroy (4:26)

Old Pearl Jam = Good Pearl Jam

Every studio album after Yield is just a second-class citizen in the world
of Pearl Jam.

Briscobar

"You [0]" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>
>> Old Pearl Jam = Good Pearl Jam
>>
>> Every studio album after Yield is just a second-class citizen in the
>> world
>> of Pearl Jam.

> Traitor!

Hey, at least I said "studio album." Their live albums, all 743 of them, are
still quite good. Probably because they play a lot of old stuff.

Briscobar

"You [0]" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>
>> Hey, at least I said "studio album." Their live albums, all 743 of them,

> are
>> still quite good. Probably because they play a lot of old stuff.

> Traitor!

You [0] are a traitor.

Briscobar

"Me [1]" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com> wrote in message