Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Blocking a website!!!

Blocking a website!!!

shakeelsultan shakeelsultan is offline
Junior Member

CAn anybody plz tell me how to block a specific website or URL in such a way tht it is not visible in browser (without using any xtra software or hardware, freeware might be an option)

thx

meao meao is offline
Junior Member

if you are interested to do that, you can contact with me, i can do that easily by using my developed software.

meao007(at)yahoo.com

thanks