Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > I need help to choose.

I need help to choose.

LDBaha LDBaha is offline
Junior Member

kay i didn't know where to post this. Didn't want to go to the Nvidia section or the Ati section because the replies i've would've gotten there would've been probably ... biased

anyway

I am planning on buying a card tomorrow and I just have 2 choices (yes just these 2):

It's either a "POINT OF VIEW AGP GeForce 6200 256MB 64BIT/DDR2/CORE M 350/500"

or a "POWERCOLOR AGP RADEON9600PRO EZ 256MB.
The last one is more expensive and that's why I am here asking.
Is it really worth paying the difference? Which one should I get? The ATI which will be about 40$ more (i think) or just the GeForce?

I had a FX5200 that broke =( and I dont have too much money and I need a new videocard. If the ATI is really good and will last longer than my Fx5200 then I will get that one

But i really need the opinion of people that know about videocards...
Please help! Thank you.

my PC is a
I dont really have a powerful PC or anything.
768DDR
AMD Sempron 2800+
Motherboard it's a K7 Biostar

I don't plan on doing heavy gaming (like Doom3) all the time but moderate gaming . I play World of Warcraft and some other games like it.