Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Braindump or legitimate practise test?

Braindump or legitimate practise test?

=?Utf-8?B?SWFpbg==?=

Is measure up the only test exam software guaranteed not to be a brain dump?
I’ve been using the supplied MeasureUp software that came with the MS
training kit to study for my exam.
If I want some additional practice tests to further test I know everything I
should; is MeasureUp the only safe option?

Has anyone bought practise test/study software only to find out it was a
brain dump when sitting the exam?

I’ve been putting in the hard work learning everything, so I really don’t
want to feel like I’ve cheated myself by being exposed to the exact exam
questions.

Cerebrus

Iain wrote:

> Is measure up the only test exam software guaranteed not to be a brain dump?
> I've been using the supplied MeasureUp software that came with the MS
> training kit to study for my exam.

No, MeasureUp is not the *only* legitimate exam software there is
available. There are quite a few others, (but still too few compared to
the swarms of br@indump vendors out there.)

> I've been putting in the hard work learning everything, so I really don't
> want to feel like I've cheated myself by being exposed to the exact exam
> questions.

That's a viewpoint that I agree with, but haven't seen too many people
expressing.

> If I want some additional practice tests to further test I know everything I
> should; is MeasureUp the only safe option?
>
> Has anyone bought practise test/study software only to find out it was a
> brain dump when sitting the exam?

BD's the best person to answer this. Wait till he gets online... or
browse our site Certguard.com forums while you wait. Makes the wait
more pleasant, lol
----------
Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Don't touch !)

Join the fight against Br@indumps
http://www.certguard.com/

Braindump or legitimate practise test? =?Utf-8?B?SWFpbg==?= Microsoft Certification 1 10-11-2006 03:33 AM
Braindump question Chops MCSE 2 06-06-2004 07:13 PM
Did anyone have braindump of MCSE2003?? Brian Lee MCSE 35 12-29-2003 03:37 PM
How to Identify a Braindump Site Brian MCSE 24 12-05-2003 04:22 PM
Is a Testking a Braindump? PastyPies MCSE 11 10-13-2003 03:56 AM

Advertisments