Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Question about study materials.

Question about study materials.

Woody

I am going to start studying for the 70-270, I just wondered what the
thoughts are on the following study guides/help. I have worked in IT Support
for over 6 years and have never bothered taking exams. I have worked with XP
Pro now for 5 years. My current employer is now insisting we become MS
qualified. They will not pay for MS Courses but will but any books/materials
we think we need to self study.

I wonder what your thoughts are on Exam Cram books etc against Test.com
resources. I have looked at both and am not quite sure which way to go with
the investment in study guides.