Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Media > How To Disable Or Hide EXPLORER TOOLBARS IN HTML PAGES

How To Disable Or Hide EXPLORER TOOLBARS IN HTML PAGES

Corona Corona is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

Im trying to disable my toolbars example : The Status Bar, File Menus Buttons ect...for my webpage/ cd-rom

I'm hoping someone has the html code to this....it's pretty basic...that's all i need to know for now?

Does anyone know how to auto hide

For instance make it look like alot of the popups

My webpage/cd would just run of links on the page instead of back buttons and it would look more professional.....

Does anyone know what to do? to hide the file menus back toolbars for explorer in html text....

David

CodePoet CodePoet is offline
Junior Member
Location: Atlanta, GA, USA

Can you use Javascript window.open() and tell it to not show the toolbars in the new window?

See http://www.devguru.com/Technologies/.../win_open.html