Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > error message" media state ,media disconnected"

error message" media state ,media disconnected"

=?Utf-8?B?YW1pdGF2YS5nYW5ndWx5QGltYXAuY2M=?=

i get a errormessage in connecting to the wireless network-which says that
the media disconnected.
when i do a ipconfig i get a ip address which is valid but i cannot renew
the ip address.
ihave reset the TCP/IP and also reset WINSIOCK
still i have the error

sent any ideas
amitava ganguli

David Hettel

If you go to Network Connections what do you see for your wireless icon?
Does it show connected, or not connected?

--
David Hettel

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

confers no rights