Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco SOHO 77 and IOS

Cisco SOHO 77 and IOS

ES

Hello

I got one Soho 77 CISCO from a friend that upgraded it with a Cisco 837.

I browsed the Cisco's Website and I read that Soho 77 has fixed memory size
and it is not upgradable.

So I ask you in the newsgroup which is the latest version of IOS installable
on the Soho 77.

Someone can help me?

thank you.

Mr Spadoni from Italy

Walter Roberson

In article <41fb5b01$0$137$(E-Mail Removed)>,
ES <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
:So I ask you in the newsgroup which is the latest version of IOS installable
n the Soho 77.

12.3(12a) for the IP Feature Set
12.3(13)ZH2 for the Firewall Feature Set

Both of those are fairly recent as IOS goes.

Note: Cisco's policy is that IOS is not transferable unless a
"relicensing" fee is paid. Cisco's web site does not have the
part number for this, but I would suspect it would be pretty
much in line with the price for relicensing an 800 series,
part LL8C=, which can be bought for about $US15.

This "relicensing" fee does not entitle you to any software updates:
those have to be purchased separately. The fee just makes it
generally legal for you to run IOS on the device.
--
Oh, yeah, an African swallow maybe, but not a European swallow.
That's my point.

BradReeseCom

Ciao Mr. Spadoni,

You may wish to investigate the Cisco IOS Planner:

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Softwar...iosplanner.cgi

as well as Cisco Software Relicensing:

http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-embed...e-licenses.htm

Buona fortuna,

Brad Reese
BradReese.Com Cisco Repair Worldwide
United Kingdom: 44-20-70784294
U.S. Toll Free: 877-549-2680
International: 828-277-7272
Fax: 775-254-3558
Website: http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-big-iron-repair.htm

ES

Hi

I need a CCO account, and I dont have one of these.

Doug McIntyre

"ES" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>I need a CCO account, and I dont have one of these.

Just go to www.cisco.com and sign up for one.

I'm assuming though you want software access, and the only way to get
them to add the software access bit to your CCO account is to hold a
current SmartNet contract. CDW and many other online stores sell them.

BradReeseCom

You may find the Cisco SMARTnet Pricing Calculator helpful too:
http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-smartnet.htm

Brad

instructions on how to perform an IOS upgrade on a Catalyst 6500 switch (IOS to IOS) Mike Rahl Cisco 1 05-30-2007 05:22 PM
Replace a non IOS 350 Cisco Aironet bridge with IOS Mr Corbett Cisco 5 08-19-2005 09:40 PM
SOHO 96 IOS Knut Rauscher Cisco 0 09-17-2004 05:50 PM
Cisco PIX and WatchGuard SOHO dynamic VPN connection Andy Low Cisco 5 05-10-2004 03:14 PM
SOHO 91 / IOS Shade Cisco 2 02-21-2004 10:13 PM

Advertisments