Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > how to upload a folder path???

how to upload a folder path???

chinna chinna is offline
Junior Member

hi

When I use <input type=file> it allows the user to browse their hard
drive and return a path to the selected filename. I want to allow the
user to select a folder rather than file and return only the folder
path.

<input type=file> doesn't just return the path, it returns the entire file.

Regards
Chinna