Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > ASP.net 2.0 C# dynamic query

ASP.net 2.0 C# dynamic query

paulnf paulnf is offline
Junior Member

I've been searching everywhere and finally gave up and am hoping someone can help me out a little.

I have a reporting page that has several text boxes that i generate a query off of. The problem i have is I have to have information in all boxes to get any info back.

My thought was that i could place the SqlDataSource1.SelectCommand argument in the default.aspx.cs nested in my 'protected void Query_Click' the thought was when I click the query button i can check all the text boxes and include or exclude them from the query if there is data in the box.

needless to say it isn't working.

ASP.NET won't retrieve query results that depend on union query Eric Nelson ASP .Net 5 02-04-2009 10:51 PM
Trying to query the Address table data of AdventureWorks database from Query Analyzer - need help! Learner ASP .Net 1 01-30-2006 08:58 PM
xpath query query David Gordon XML 2 05-18-2005 03:33 PM
CAML Query: Multiple Query Fields Issue Jon F. ASP .Net Web Services 0 05-12-2004 08:19 PM

Advertisments