Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > HTPC on the Cheap: Intervideo's HomeTheater @ OCModShop!

HTPC on the Cheap: Intervideo's HomeTheater @ OCModShop!

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Snip : Some of us find ourselves without a signed and stamped Windows Media Center Edition PC. At least, that's the situation I find myself in. Without built-in features like TV-tuning and remote control, I am left to search for third-party solutions. Intervideo wants to help and offers one solution, the broadly named Home Theater package that claims to "Turn your PC into an entertainment center" by helping you watch TV, DVDs and other videos while listening to music and viewing pictures. And no, not all at the same time.