Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Another Realtek Ethernet connection unplugged problem

Another Realtek Ethernet connection unplugged problem

sciencegeek13 sciencegeek13 is offline
Junior Member

Please help....
I've had a problem with my Network Connection 4 (Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast) ,it says that it is unplugged.I have a broadband connection,it is working at the moment but is very slow.I also have a Netopia 3300 Series USB Network A which is working correctly,but it has been annoying me that I have been paying for broadband(not wireless) connection but have only been receiving dial-up speed.A lot of other people that I have read that have had a problem with this connection seem to be using wireless,I don't understand what is wrong with my connection.I am not the best with computers so I wouldn't mind if you could dumb things down,ALOT!!!