Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > MN-500 as bridge

MN-500 as bridge

=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZU0=?=

After I set up the MN-500 in bridging mode (wireless turned off) I can
connect to the Internet with my old Win98SE computer no problem. The MN-500
is connected to a D-Link wireless G router. My problem: I can no longer share
drives or print servers connected to the D-Link router. The other computers
are running XP and work flawlessly on the network. Any ideas?

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
You can not share because you created two independent Networks. Wireless
turned off does not bypass the Routing circuits.
This page describe the principle of connecting two Routers in a raw.
http://www.ezlan.net/router_AP.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...