Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Network Authentication

Network Authentication

=?Utf-8?B?Tm90IGEgVGVjaGll?=

I am trying to set up my wireless network connection. I chose WPA-PSK
network authentication with TKIP data encryption but after I entered a
network key and I hit "OK" I got knocked off and could not reconnect. I had
to set it back to Open and disable the encryption. By the way, I followed
the instructions in this web site
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/u..._03july28.mspx