Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Epson Stylus Photo 810 printing problem

Epson Stylus Photo 810 printing problem

DaveS DaveS is offline
Junior Member

I have had the printer for about 2.5 years and it has worked fine until now. Suddenly it has stopped working. It seems to print (i.e. the print head moves across the paper in the correct amounts/lines/positions) but nothing is visible on the paper (neither black nor colour). I have tried cleaning the print heads several times, loaded a new colour cartridge and re-loaded the latest printer drivers but to no avail.
I get the same printing from my laptop as from desktop.
Both the PC/laptop run XP.
Any ideas please?

Dave