Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Connection problem with Wireless Card on notebook pc Travelmate 2312LCi_L

Connection problem with Wireless Card on notebook pc Travelmate 2312LCi_L

Tank_Tech Tank_Tech is offline
Junior Member

As I have been for quite some time now, working on my father's computer and in which it is a notebook acer computer. My father is a truck driver and requires net access out on the road. I have been to Microsoft.com and a few other websites to fix this problem and still have ended up formatting/reinstalling about 3 times now. I have three diffrent driver's for his wireless card, it's connected right now however cannot browse. His wireless card is a Atheros AR5005G and now i'm at a lose I have been working for over 40 hours now on this computer. Someone have any suggestions as to what could be causeing this or even have mayhaps a soultion for this? If so would be greatly appreiated.