Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless Zero Configuration does not stay started

Wireless Zero Configuration does not stay started

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=

In addition to my desktop computer, I have a Dell laptop and an HP laptop.
The Dell is working fine. I have restarted the Wireless Zero Configuration
on the HP about 10 times. It will not stay set. There were some server
programs that my son's college loaded when he was going there, but I have
removed them all (I think). Where can I look to make sure that something is
not resetting the Zero Config? I followed all of the directions for setting
the Zero Config, but is there a step that is not in the directions that I
need to do?

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
Make sure that the original Wireless utility that came with the computer is
not on. These utilities, if active, usually switch off WZC.
http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...