Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Re: trailer trash

Re: trailer trash

Damian

Heather wrote:
> "Borked Pseudo Mailed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>
>> just **** off out of the virus groups and take the rest of the a.u.k
>> scum with you

> Keerist, you dickhead!! You had to repeat that nauseating crap!! Try
> sending it to those idiots at auk next time......not just to the AV
> groups.
>
> I will now add YOU to my killfile because you are an IDIOT!!
>
> HF

Oopsies. You forgot too. Here, you don't need to thank me, but I posted it
to AUK for you.

Demon Lord of Confusion

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 18:33:22 -0700, Damian attempted to confuse the issue
further by squeaking:
> Heather wrote:
>> "Borked Pseudo Mailed" wrote
>>>
>>> just **** off out of the virus groups and take the rest of the a.u.k
>>> scum with you

>> Keerist, you dickhead!! You had to repeat that nauseating crap!! Try
>> sending it to those idiots at auk next time......not just to the AV
>> groups.
>>
>> I will now add YOU to my killfile because you are an IDIOT!!
>>
>> HF

> Oopsies. You forgot too. Here, you don't need to thank me, but I posted it
> to AUK for you.

Oooooh, she's gonna killfile an anonymous remailer! Borked is DOOMED, I
tell you! _DOOMED_!

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
The God of Odd Statements, the Ugliest Pig****er In The Universe
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.
Thread where outing begins: http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart,
and the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet winner <(E-Mail Removed)> on
outing personal contact info in x-poasted subject lines:
"Plenty of people post under their real names and do not attempt to hide
their contact info. You are scared of being 'outed' because you are a
pathological abuser of usenet, and people rightly despise you for it.
You're afraid of being reported to the authorities or, better, visited
by a couple of guys with baseball bats. Other people don't have this
obsessive fear. Ward Hardman himself has posted plenty of personal
information - nothing that anyone else added was hidden in any way.
You're so ****ing scared you've built up this whole sick mythology about
different categories of bad dudes who 'out' scum like you.

"Meanwhile you are the ugliest pig****er in the universe. You are the
coward without ethics. You call me a 'newbie' - ha! what an asshole you
are. Those who want to remain anonymous do so. There is absolutely no
way you could identify me, not unless you had the sort of subpoena power
that only gets turned on for big-time terrorists. That's because I chose
to be anonymous. Some people don't. Only really stupid dicks like you
choose the sort of semi-anonymity which leaves you in constant fear.

"What a dickless wonder you are 'Snarky' you fat asshole."
-- in MID: <(E-Mail Removed). com>