Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > We Will Not Forget

We Will Not Forget

Keyboard Cowboy

This is not OT. This will never be OT. Those of you who don't like it.... feel free to drop me a line... we can discuss that face to face.

Bringing this up to remind everyone.... lest we ever forget.

http://www.gunstuff.com/america-attacked.html

--

Keyboard Cowboy

lowdes

I don't get it?

"Keyboard Cowboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
This is not OT. This will never be OT. Those of you who don't like it....
feel free to drop me a line... we can discuss that face to face.

Bringing this up to remind everyone.... lest we ever forget.

http://www.gunstuff.com/america-attacked.html

--

Keyboard Cowboy

BD [MCNGP]

Amen Brotha, it already seems that TOO many people HAVE forgotten. Good to see there are some good people out there that haven't. This is a great reminder of just WHY our troops are where they are right now.

If you get any takers that don't like it, give me a call, I'll be there in less than 24 hours to help kick some anti-American @$$.

--
BD
MCNGP #51
"Keyboard Cowboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
This is not OT. This will never be OT. Those of you who don't like it.... feel free to drop me a line... we can discuss that face to face.

Bringing this up to remind everyone.... lest we ever forget.

http://www.gunstuff.com/america-attacked.html

--

Keyboard Cowboy

BD [MCNGP]

>>Did you see what lowdes ((E-Mail Removed)) graced us with in
0chTg.25576$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com?<<
> I don't get it?

lowdes, you're STILL a fsuking moron...you haven't changed one iota. Just for
that comment, if I EVER...and I mean EVER....get a chance to meet you in person,
you'd better remember this day, because I definitely will.

--
BD
MCNGP #51
-- MCNGP.com - You think you know IT!?
-- The new IT Certification Forums: www.CertGuard.com/forums/

Jtyc

> If you get any takers that don't like it, give me a call, I'll be there in
> less than 24 hours to help kick some anti-American @$$.

People who disagree with the way we are fighting this war are not
necessarily anti-American.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > If you get any takers that don't like it, give me a call, I'll be there

in
> > less than 24 hours to help kick some anti-American @$$.

> People who disagree with the way we are fighting this war are not
> necessarily anti-American.

True, and I really didn't mean it the sense of not being an American (for
the most part), I was directing it toward those without the stereotypical
"American" attitude.

--
BD
MCNGP #51

Montreal MCT

> People who disagree with the way we are fighting this war are not
> necessarily anti-American

I second that... I supported the US going in, I supported getting Saddam, I
supported overthrowing the Taliban. That being said and as a veteran of
several mid-east skirmishes, I think the US is fighting this war the same
way I play jai-alai... I may have the equipment but I have no f*cking idea
what I am doing.

G-d Bless America and its citizens and its armed forces; Every soldier,
marine, sailor, and airman over there should be treated like a hero. The
man who sent them over there and whose orders they take however should be
tried for stupid.

Cerebrus

BD [MCNGP] wrote:

> Amen Brotha, it already seems that TOO many people HAVE forgotten. Good to see there are some good people out there that haven't. This is a great reminder of just WHY our troops are where they are right now.
>
> If you get any takers that don't like it, give me a call, I'll be there in less than 24 hours to help kick some anti-American @$$.

No, I don't agree with that. I haven't seen the video in the OP's link
(a 7 meg video would take long to download), but it appears to be
related to the 9/11 tragedy. As everyone knows, 9/11 was perpetrated by
Al Qaeda not Saddam, and invading Iraq had nothing to do with getting
after Al Qaeda. It was just plain good business sense to invade Iraq.
It made Bush and his associates a lot richer, it hardly matters that it
resulted in the loss of the lives of 46,000 innocent Iraqi's and 2,700
brave American soldiers. It solved a lot of internal problems for Bush,
too. If Bush had really wanted to avenge 9/11, he would have sent those
troops into Pakistan, after bin Laden fled to Pak.

So, my point is : it's one thing that the perpetrators of 9/11 were
villains, and should be punished; and it's quite another thing to
believe that the Iraq war is a justified vengeance for that.

And lastly, Bush and his policies are the major reason why most of the
peoples of this world (not just Islamic countries, mind you) have
become "anti-American".

Cerebrus

Montreal MCT wrote:

> ... The man who sent them over there and whose orders they take however should be
> tried for stupid.

If it were up to me, I'd try him for genocide.

Phil

Cerebrus wrote:

> BD [MCNGP] wrote:
>

>>Amen Brotha, it already seems that TOO many people HAVE forgotten. Good to see there are some good people out there that haven't. This is a great reminder of just WHY our troops are where they are right now.
>>
>>If you get any takers that don't like it, give me a call, I'll be there in less than 24 hours to help kick some anti-American @$$.

> No, I don't agree with that. I haven't seen the video in the OP's link
> (a 7 meg video would take long to download), but it appears to be
> related to the 9/11 tragedy. As everyone knows, 9/11 was perpetrated by
> Al Qaeda not Saddam, and invading Iraq had nothing to do with getting
> after Al Qaeda. It was just plain good business sense to invade Iraq.
> It made Bush and his associates a lot richer, it hardly matters that it
> resulted in the loss of the lives of 46,000 innocent Iraqi's and 2,700
> brave American soldiers. It solved a lot of internal problems for Bush,
> too. If Bush had really wanted to avenge 9/11, he would have sent those
> troops into Pakistan, after bin Laden fled to Pak.
>
> So, my point is : it's one thing that the perpetrators of 9/11 were
> villains, and should be punished; and it's quite another thing to
> believe that the Iraq war is a justified vengeance for that.
>
> And lastly, Bush and his policies are the major reason why most of the
> peoples of this world (not just Islamic countries, mind you) have
> become "anti-American".

I see this point of view all too commonly, it isn't right, anyone
believing it is misinformed and using faulty analysis. Until you have
lived in other countries and studied the cultures, languages and
attitudes of peoples, you will not understand. It is not the Bush
policies that have caused the hatred of Americans. The problem goes back
at least a generation and in some cases hundreds of years, e.g.

English crusades into the middle-East region
British Empire and Commonwealth
Colonialism [Spanish in Latin America]
Colonialism [French and Belgians in Africa]
World War II [North Africa/Europe/middle-East remapping]

The point being that we are addressing issues now regarding events that
occurred way back. We have no control over history but we must deal with
the consequences. This NG is for MCSE discussion so the chances are that
posters/readers are of above average intelligence. Think outside the
box, look at current problems in the world not based on your own values
and intellect, but at levels of IQ elsewhere. The highest average IQs
exist in Japan, USA and UK. The Japanese are a quiet, disciplined and
industrious people since WWII, and contribute enormously to inventions
and technology. Look at all the inventions in common use today in our
lives, it nearly all derives from UK & USA [electricity/telephone/etc]
historically. The whole world wants music, films and games, again, the
vast majority is USA & UK.

The whole world knows who are the smartest people and that, in my
opinion, is what drives the hatred - pure envy and jealousy. The problem
is that it is genetic so it can't be bought or made and no matter how
much money or power these people have, they will always have an
inferiority complex. Studies have shown a link between IQ and wealth. IQ
appears to be taboo in analysis probably due to sensitivity. In their
eyes, only the destruction of the 'smart genes' can bring about the
reduction of competition that they seek, removal of the genes from the
gene pool, hence islamic fanatic's references to same. They want to be
the smartest in the world.

An example of misinformation, go back 100 yrs when the French failed
with the Panama Canal. Panama became independent and the USA began the
canal. The Panamanians are not taught about the $10 million that was
paid for the rights to operate the Canal Zone as sovereign land. There
is a hatred of Americans for having 'occupied' Panamanian territory,
which is generations old. The USA has no control over what is or is not
taught in schools around the world. Generations grow up misinformed and
pass on the same to their children. Unjust, yes, but reality.

There is also a huge resentment in the world of social/welfare benefits
systems that exist in USA & UK. People in other countries don't have
that luxury therefore resent it and the hatred grows. Their is a common
belief that everybody in USA & UK is rich or has an easy life because
their respective goverments hand out money for free to their citizens.
There is no understnding that the money for welfare comes from taxes,
they don't have that concept. That is one of the attractions for
emigrating to USA & UK. People want the same 'easy' life, and blame
colonialism, poverty, race etc as an excuse.

Also common in people around the world is the perception that they are
'owed' a better life by USA & UK. That is why they don't want to pay for
anything or when they have to, they resent it. Copyright isn't
respected, products and designs and just copied and sold with no
contribution to the creator / designer. Theft of the design is somehow
part payment for the 'debt'.

Good way to not forget to install gems on a server? Max Williams Ruby 11 07-29-2009 01:41 PM
Not to forget "my friends" here in clc++... JohnQ C++ 3 08-26-2007 03:58 PM
Forget password not working with membership? brett ASP .Net 2 01-27-2007 04:03 PM
Don't Forget Jtyc MCSE 0 08-13-2003 08:37 PM
Re: Make text boxes "forget" values Emil Kvarnhammar ASP .Net 0 07-16-2003 07:53 AM

Advertisments