Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Sound Card Problems

Sound Card Problems

Headhuntar Headhuntar is offline
Junior Member

The traditional Problem, Im having trouble finding drivers or using my sound,
Whenever i try play audio i get the Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There might not be a sound device installed on your computer, it might be in use by another program, or it might not be functioning properly. I know that i have a sound card but i dont know how to get drivers, I've tryed alot but i cant get it work, Now ill tell u my sound card name, i think its it name.

Chipset

Detected Chipset:
Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset family

Chipset Components

Memory Controller:
82945G/GZ

I/O Controller:
Intel(R) 82801GH I/O controller hub (ICH7DH) SATA Controller found in IDE mode

I really dont know what to do, Any help?

Headhuntar Headhuntar is offline
Junior Member

Type:
SigmaTel STAC9220 A1 @ Intel 82801GB ICH7 - High Definition Audio Controller [A-1] PCI

Maybe this will help too, I really dont know.