Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Removing emails sent to a particular account in cpanel

Removing emails sent to a particular account in cpanel

Nospam

I am wondering if there is w ay of sending emails sent to a particular mail
account in cpanel with horde based on the emails x-spam-status,
x-spam-level, or x-spam-score to the trash (I am also wondering what the
acceptable values for x-spam-status, x-spam-level, and x-spam-score) and
having that trash folder automatically deleted each day?

Harlan Messinger

Nospam wrote:
> I am wondering if there is w ay of sending emails sent to a particular mail
> account in cpanel with horde based on the emails x-spam-status,
> x-spam-level, or x-spam-score to the trash (I am also wondering what the
> acceptable values for x-spam-status, x-spam-level, and x-spam-score) and
> having that trash folder automatically deleted each day?

What does this have to do with HTML?

richard

"Nospam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:MOeTg.48645$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am wondering if there is w ay of sending emails sent to a particular mail
> account in cpanel with horde based on the emails x-spam-status,
> x-spam-level, or x-spam-score to the trash (I am also wondering what the
> acceptable values for x-spam-status, x-spam-level, and x-spam-score) and
> having that trash folder automatically deleted each day?

Ask your host.

William Tasso

Fleeing from the madness of the ntlworld News Server jungle
Nospam <(E-Mail Removed)> stumbled into news:alt.www.webmaster,alt.html
and said:

> I am wondering if there is w ay of sending emails sent to a particular
> mail
> account in cpanel with horde based on the emails x-spam-status,
> x-spam-level, or x-spam-score to the trash

this would be a function of your mailserver app - some are scriptable,
others not.

> (I am also wondering what the
> acceptable values for x-spam-status, x-spam-level, and x-spam-score)

nobody else can tell you that.

> and
> having that trash folder automatically deleted each day?

a simple cron/scheduled-task

--
William Tasso

http://williamtasso.com/words/what-is-usenet.asp

Nospam

"William Tasso" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Fleeing from the madness of the ntlworld News Server jungle
> Nospam <(E-Mail Removed)> stumbled into news:alt.www.webmaster,alt.html
> and said:
>
> > I am wondering if there is w ay of sending emails sent to a particular
> > mail
> > account in cpanel with horde based on the emails x-spam-status,
> > x-spam-level, or x-spam-score to the trash

> this would be a function of your mailserver app - some are scriptable,
> others not.
>
> > (I am also wondering what the
> > acceptable values for x-spam-status, x-spam-level, and x-spam-score)

> nobody else can tell you that.
>
> > and
> > having that trash folder automatically deleted each day?

> a simple cron/scheduled-task
>
> --
> William Tasso
>
> http://williamtasso.com/words/what-is-usenet.asp

what is a simple cron tab to remove every 24 hrs emails in a mailbox called
mailbox?

Concreteseller

Nospam wrote:
> I am wondering if there is w ay of sending emails sent to a particular mail
> account in cpanel with horde based on the emails x-spam-status,
> x-spam-level, or x-spam-score to the trash (I am also wondering what the
> acceptable values for x-spam-status, x-spam-level, and x-spam-score) and
> having that trash folder automatically deleted each day?

Go search for your answers at http://forums.cpanel.net/ they have
covered this subject in depth eons ago. They will also know were to go
for the real technical answers you will be dealving into with scoring.

Idiom of removing a particular character from a String? Lorenzo E. Danielsson Ruby 11 08-16-2008 10:42 AM
Removing a particular index from a list Srikanth Python 6 03-22-2007 01:49 PM
CPanel Karl Core HTML 12 11-25-2004 03:34 PM
Help cpanel and shell account mike Computer Support 5 06-21-2004 03:45 AM
Accessing Emails sent to my btinternet.co.uk account Bola Coker Computer Support 10 04-06-2004 12:38 AM

Advertisments