Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco Concentrator -Hub and spoke design

Cisco Concentrator -Hub and spoke design

Jose

Hi,

There is two parts to my query,

1) HQ
! !
Site A Site B

I have many vpn lan-lan configs to the HQ, could I configure the
Concentrator to allow Site A to communicate to site B but via the HQ?

2)I also have remote users connecting through the Concentrator and
would be keen to find out if it would be possible to allow the remote
users to access the remote vpn sites as well.

Thanks

Spoke to Spoke Enhanced Config (ASA-PIX) NEED HELP ASAP!! T-Mak Hardware 1 10-27-2006 10:56 AM
Hub/Spoke VPN Concentrator and 2 PIX 506E ramr@inflectiontech.com Cisco 0 10-12-2006 03:18 AM
DMVPN: SPOKE-to-SPOKE behind NAT question! Rick Payne Cisco 0 10-10-2005 06:19 PM
IOS 7 Spoke to Spoke VPN Dave Cisco 2 07-20-2005 01:05 PM
inter-spoke on Cisco VPN Concentrator homer Cisco 0 10-14-2004 08:14 AM

Advertisments