I'm pleased to announce the 0.16.1 release of Logilab astng package.
This release include some major bug fixes (pylint crashs, 2.5 compatibility)
and have tests passing from python 2.3 to python 2.5 . You're higly encouraged
to upgrade if you're currently using the 0.16.0 release.
What's new ?
* python 2.5 support, patch provided by Marien Zwart
* fix [Class|Module].block_range method (this fixes pylint's inline
disabling of messages on classes/modules)
* handle class.__bases__ and class.__mro__ (proper metaclass handling
still needed though)
* drop python2.2 support: remove code that was working around python2.2
* fixed generator expression scope bug
* patch transformer to extract correct line information
LOGILAB provides services in the fields of XML techniques and advanced
computing (implementation of intelligent agents, knowledge management,
natural language processing, statistical analysis, data mining, etc.),
and also trainings on Python, XML, UML, Object Oriented design, design
patterns use and other cutting edge topics. To know more about
Logilab, visit http://www.logilab.com/.