Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Freeware Information and Links

Freeware Information and Links

Bear Bottoms

On 28 Sep 2006 06:43:52 -0700, kurt wismer wrote:

> Bear Bottoms wrote:
>> On 27 Sep 2006 16:24:27 -0700, kurt wismer wrote:
>>> Bear Bottoms wrote:

> [snip]
>>>
>>> if it's so easy to find then you can bloody well make targetted posts
>>> to these groups that point people to the *security-related* freeware...

>> Naugh, my website is relevant to all Freeware.

> and freeware, per se, is not relevant to these groups...
>
> your off-topic posts are not welcome here and since you can't seem to
> respect that fact, you are not welcome here...

Good thing this is America and I don't need your permission. Such evil in
response to great help for folks.
--
I research freeware: http://bearbottoms1.com

David H. Lipman

From: "Bear Bottoms" <(E-Mail Removed)>

| Good thing this is America and I don't need your permission. Such evil in
| response to great help for folks.

No. This is NOT America. This is an International News Groups whose members are all over
the globe. As a News Group its members, collectively, decide what is appropriate. You
"just" decided to post in the se security and virus related News Groups. We have been here
for years.

Respect the community's wishes or leave. It is that simple.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Bear Bottoms

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 21:45:31 GMT, David H. Lipman wrote:

> From: "Bear Bottoms" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>

>| Good thing this is America and I don't need your permission. Such evil in
>| response to great help for folks.
>
> No. This is NOT America. This is an International News Groups whose members are all over
> the globe. As a News Group its members, collectively, decide what is appropriate. You
> "just" decided to post in the se security and virus related News Groups. We have been here
> for years.
>
> Respect the community's wishes or leave. It is that simple.

LOL...I've heard from what 3 people. Who think they own this NG. I am
posting on topic...live with it.
--
I research freeware: http://bearbottoms1.com

Bear Bottoms

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 21:45:31 GMT, David H. Lipman wrote:

> From: "Bear Bottoms" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>

>| Good thing this is America and I don't need your permission. Such evil in
>| response to great help for folks.
>
> No. This is NOT America. This is an International News Groups whose members are all over
> the globe. As a News Group its members, collectively, decide what is appropriate. You
> "just" decided to post in the se security and virus related News Groups. We have been here
> for years.
>
> Respect the community's wishes or leave. It is that simple.

BTW, I live in America...I don't care where you live...but I hope it is in
a place where there is freedom.
--
I research freeware: http://bearbottoms1.com

Dustin

"kurt wismer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com:

> Bear Bottoms wrote:
>> On 27 Sep 2006 16:24:27 -0700, kurt wismer wrote:
>> > Bear Bottoms wrote:

> [snip]
>> >
>> > if it's so easy to find then you can bloody well make targetted
>> > posts to these groups that point people to the *security-related*
>> > freeware...

>> Naugh, my website is relevant to all Freeware.

> and freeware, per se, is not relevant to these groups...
>
> your off-topic posts are not welcome here and since you can't seem to
> respect that fact, you are not welcome here...

Kurt,

is anyone really welcome here?

--
Dustin Cook
Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool

Dustin

Sniper .308 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 18:57:26 -0500, Bear Bottoms
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>I love it when mouth pieces commit self-censorship. What is even more
>>funny is when they think they are making a statement instead of just
>>doing it.

> What is even more fun is having the web site of some arrogant peice of
> **** spammer taken down.

Why the hell was this crossposted to a binaries group?

--
Dustin Cook
Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool
Version 1.9.3 Released September 8th, 2006
Last Pattern Update: September 24th, 2006
http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk

David H. Lipman

From: "Dustin" <(E-Mail Removed)>

| Kurt,
|
| is anyone really welcome here?

Even you. That is when you aren't dragging the Kooks along with 'ya !

Now go treat that Flu

--

"David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote in news:zIYSg.9305
$422.4150@trnddc03:

> From: "Dustin" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>

>| Kurt,
>|
>| is anyone really welcome here?
>|

> Even you. That is when you aren't dragging the Kooks along with 'ya !

The kook problem is fixed. Xnews has a scoring file. It's the best
autoplonker system I've seen going. hehe.

> Now go treat that Flu

Aye.. I'm feeling better today, but I think thats mostly the dayquil I've
been taking.. hehe

TTYl Dave!

--
Dustin Cook
Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool
Version 1.9.3 Released September 8th, 2006
Last Pattern Update: September 28th, 2006
http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk
Awarded 5 doves by completelyfreesoftware.com
100% clean award by softpedia.com
http://www.softpedia.com/progClean/B...ean-50616.html

Phil Weldon

'Bear Bottoms' wrote, in part:
| LOL...I've heard from what 3 people. Who think they own this NG. I am
| posting on topic...live with it.
_____

By the evidence you continue to post, you are interested mainly in
satisfying your need for attention rather than contributing and exchanging
information. When accompanied by belligerence, it's call Usenet rage - how
do you act out on the road and in the air?

Phil Weldon

"Bear Bottoms" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:wkx91rfmho91.1ectaj5i244kx$(E-Mail Removed)...
| On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 21:45:31 GMT, David H. Lipman wrote:
|
| > From: "Bear Bottoms" <(E-Mail Removed)>

| >|
| >| Good thing this is America and I don't need your permission. Such evil
in
| >| response to great help for folks.
| >
| > No. This is NOT America. This is an International News Groups whose
members are all over
| > the globe. As a News Group its members, collectively, decide what is
appropriate. You
| > "just" decided to post in the se security and virus related News
Groups. We have been here
| > for years.
| >
| > Respect the community's wishes or leave. It is that simple.
|
| LOL...I've heard from what 3 people. Who think they own this NG. I am
| posting on topic...live with it.
| --
| I research freeware: http://bearbottoms1.com

Borked Pseudo Mailed

Bear Bottoms wrote:

> Good thing this is America and I don't need your permission.

Indeed. You're exercising your right to act like a total asshat to its
fullest. A shining testimonial. Congratulations on a job well done.