Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > voip to mobile calls

Reply
Thread Tools

voip to mobile calls

 
 
Matt
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-27-2006
Hi,

Just wondering what the cheapest peak rate to call a mobile (orange)
via VOIP that anyone has found.

Currently paying 12.5p/min

Anyone found anything cheaper?

Many thanks


Matthew

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jono
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-27-2006
Matt was thinking very hard :
> Hi,
>
> Just wondering what the cheapest peak rate to call a mobile (orange)
> via VOIP that anyone has found.
>
> Currently paying 12.5p/min
>
> Anyone found anything cheaper?
>
> Many thanks
>
>
> Matthew


http://www.voipcheap.com/en/rates.html#letu

c. 5ppm


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Brian A
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-27-2006
On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 21:32:03 +0100, Jono <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Matt was thinking very hard :
>> Hi,
>>
>> Just wondering what the cheapest peak rate to call a mobile (orange)
>> via VOIP that anyone has found.
>>
>> Currently paying 12.5p/min
>>
>> Anyone found anything cheaper?
>>
>> Many thanks
>>
>>
>> Matthew

>
>http://www.voipcheap.com/en/rates.html#letu
>
>c. 5ppm
>

Just checked it. 7p inc VAT
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Skype Free Zone!!
 
Reply With Quote
 
Brian A
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-27-2006
On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 21:32:03 +0100, Jono <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Matt was thinking very hard :
>> Hi,
>>
>> Just wondering what the cheapest peak rate to call a mobile (orange)
>> via VOIP that anyone has found.
>>
>> Currently paying 12.5p/min
>>
>> Anyone found anything cheaper?
>>
>> Many thanks
>>
>>
>> Matthew

>
>http://www.voipcheap.com/en/rates.html#letu
>
>c. 5ppm
>

OOOps SORRY my last post was wrong - in cents.
You were right 4.9p at the latest exchange rate.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Skype Free Zone!!
 
Reply With Quote
 
Jono
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-27-2006
Brian A wrote on 27/09/2006 :

>>
>> http://www.voipcheap.com/en/rates.html#letu
>>
>> c. 5ppm
>>

> Just checked it. 7p inc VAT


So did I, before I posted the link.

It's 6.96 Euro Cents per minute.....not /quite/ 7p ......last time I
checked the exchange rate, anyway.

It's actually 5.57p/min including VAT


 
Reply With Quote
 
Matt
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-27-2006

Jono wrote:
> Matt was thinking very hard :
> > Hi,
> >
> > Just wondering what the cheapest peak rate to call a mobile (orange)
> > via VOIP that anyone has found.
> >
> > Currently paying 12.5p/min
> >
> > Anyone found anything cheaper?
> >
> > Many thanks
> >
> >
> > Matthew

>
> http://www.voipcheap.com/en/rates.html#letu
>
> c. 5ppm



Cheers Jono,

I'd check the other finera offerings, but missed that one!

Any chance of posting the AAH config for voipcheap?

Many thanks


Matt

 
Reply With Quote
 
Jono
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-27-2006
Brian A expressed precisely :
>>

> OOOps SORRY my last post was wrong - in cents.
> You were right 4.9p at the latest exchange rate.
> Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
> Skype Free Zone!!


Ignore my whinge! crossed in the post


 
Reply With Quote
 
Jono
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-27-2006
Matt expressed precisely :
> Jono wrote:
>> Matt was thinking very hard :
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Just wondering what the cheapest peak rate to call a mobile (orange)
>>> via VOIP that anyone has found.
>>>
>>> Currently paying 12.5p/min
>>>
>>> Anyone found anything cheaper?
>>>
>>> Many thanks
>>>
>>>
>>> Matthew

>>
>> http://www.voipcheap.com/en/rates.html#letu
>>
>> c. 5ppm

>
>
> Cheers Jono,
>
> I'd check the other finera offerings, but missed that one!
>
> Any chance of posting the AAH config for voipcheap?
>
> Many thanks
>
>
> Matt


Ah well, I suspect they're very similar to all the others, however, I
don't use them (yet) myself, as I have a GSM connection for my Asterisk
& no need to use a VoIP carrier for mobile calls.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Jono
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-27-2006
Matt has brought this to us :

>
> Cheers Jono,


Where've you been, anyway?


 
Reply With Quote
 
Matt
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-27-2006

Jono wrote:
> Matt expressed precisely :
> > Jono wrote:
> >> Matt was thinking very hard :
> >>> Hi,
> >>>
> >>> Just wondering what the cheapest peak rate to call a mobile (orange)
> >>> via VOIP that anyone has found.
> >>>
> >>> Currently paying 12.5p/min
> >>>
> >>> Anyone found anything cheaper?
> >>>
> >>> Many thanks
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> Matthew
> >>
> >> http://www.voipcheap.com/en/rates.html#letu
> >>
> >> c. 5ppm

> >
> >
> > Cheers Jono,
> >
> > I'd check the other finera offerings, but missed that one!
> >
> > Any chance of posting the AAH config for voipcheap?
> >
> > Many thanks
> >
> >
> > Matt

>
> Ah well, I suspect they're very similar to all the others, however, I
> don't use them (yet) myself, as I have a GSM connection for my Asterisk
> & no need to use a VoIP carrier for mobile calls.


Not that advanced yet, waiting till we move house and get a chance to
re-config things.

Will need to source another Sipura and a suitable sim card. You using
a premicell or similar?

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
iPhone4,iPhone3,Ipad,Apple Mobile,Blackberry Mobile,HTC Mobile,LGMobile,Motorola Mobile,Nokia Mobile,Samsung Mobile chen selina C++ 0 07-13-2010 08:53 AM



Advertisments