Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Great new VoIP provider

Great new VoIP provider

Phil Collin

Hi,
we as a company have just started utilising this technology as part of
an ongoing project to reduce costs on comms and embrace new technologies
[leading not bleeding edge].
We spent quite a while trying out some different providers and the one
we are with now is great so thought I would share it with this group.
Take a look at www.voicehost.co.uk and see what you think. Some nice
features and their support people are very helpful and quick to respond.

Phil.

Andy Lord

Phil Collin wrote:
> Hi,
> we as a company have just started utilising this technology as part of
> an ongoing project to reduce costs on comms and embrace new technologies
> [leading not bleeding edge].
> We spent quite a while trying out some different providers and the one
> we are with now is great so thought I would share it with this group.
> Take a look at www.spamspamspam.co.uk and see what you think. Some nice
> features and their support people are very helpful and quick to respond.

Typical isn't it? You spent ages trying out all those different
providers before settling on one that's based in the same building as
you. What a coincidence.

M.Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 11:24:17 +0100, Phil Collin
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
>we as a company have just started utilising this technology as part of
>an ongoing project to reduce costs on comms and embrace new technologies
>[leading not bleeding edge].
>We spent quite a while trying out some different providers and the one
>we are with now is great so thought I would share it with this group.
>Take a look at www.voicehost.co.uk and see what you think. Some nice
>features and their support people are very helpful and quick to respond.
>
>Phil.

Watch out Ivor will be about and telling you no adds are allowed here
personally I am not bothered in the least the more the merrier come
one come all .

me@privacy.net

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
>we as a company have just started utilising this technology as part of
>an ongoing project to reduce costs on comms and embrace new technologies
>[leading not bleeding edge].
>We spent quite a while trying out some different providers and the one
>we are with now is great so thought I would share it with this group.
>Take a look at www.voicehost.co.uk and see what you think. Some nice
>features and their support people are very helpful and quick to respond.
>
>Phil.

No thanks
Skype at www.skype.co.uk is far superior

M.Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 13:33:55 +0100, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 11:24:17 +0100, Phil Collin
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>we as a company have just started utilising this technology as part of
>>an ongoing project to reduce costs on comms and embrace new technologies
>>[leading not bleeding edge].
>>We spent quite a while trying out some different providers and the one
>>we are with now is great so thought I would share it with this group.
>>Take a look at www.voicehost.co.uk and see what you think. Some nice
>>features and their support people are very helpful and quick to respond.
>>
>>Phil.

>No thanks
>Skype at www.skype.co.uk is far superior

Skype is the worst of the worst even worse than Sipgate and that 's
really saying something .

elziko

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Skype is the worst of the worst even worse than Sipgate and that 's
> really saying something .

Whats wrong with Sipgate?

Ivor Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)

> Skype is the worst of the worst even worse than Sipgate
> and that 's really saying something .

He has to get a dig at Sipgate in there, don't you Ron..! Keep it up mate,
every time you just prove what a plonker you really are..!

Ivor

Ivor Jones

"elziko" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:EuSQg.23045$(E-Mail Removed). uk
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > Skype is the worst of the worst even worse than Sipgate
> > and that 's really saying something .

> Whats wrong with Sipgate?

Ron has a bee in his bonnet about them. Nobody really seems to know why.
(Cue Ron with all sorts of pathetic excuses...)

Ivor

M.Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 15:33:25 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)
>
>> Skype is the worst of the worst even worse than Sipgate
>> and that 's really saying something .

>He has to get a dig at Sipgate in there, don't you Ron..! Keep it up mate,
>every time you just prove what a plonker you really are..!
>
>Ivor

No its plonkers like you who continue to put with a shabby service
from Sipgate because you are to tight to spend a bob or two on a
decent service that are the plonkers not me .

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh (E-Mail Removed):
> On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 11:24:17 +0100, Phil Collin
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> we as a company have just started utilising this technology as part
>> of an ongoing project to reduce costs on comms and embrace new
>> technologies [leading not bleeding edge].
>> We spent quite a while trying out some different providers and the
>> one we are with now is great so thought I would share it with this
>> group. Take a look at www.voicehost.co.uk and see what you think.
>> Some nice features and their support people are very helpful and
>> quick to respond.
>>
>> Phil.

> No thanks
> Skype at www.skype.co.uk is far superior

And they were the worst around, so if Skype is superior than voicehost,
voicehost must be really bad, and therefore moves Skype into being 2nd
worst provider.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk