Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > pngbehavior.htc on local PC

pngbehavior.htc on local PC

rfr

I am trying to figure out how to use the MSIE behavior named
"pngbehavior.htc" to be able to use PNG images and get MSIE browser to
render the PNG trnasparencies valid.

I am following instructions at:
http://webfx.eae.net/dhtml/pngbehavior/pngbehavior.html

When I set up a test case, It seems to work ok on the server.

However, MSIE does not render the PNG transparencies correctly on my local
PC even tho I have the pngbehavior.htc process set up exactly as it is on
the server where it works fine.

I need this to work on my local PC ( a Dell 8400 Win XP Media center) where
I do my experimenting and authoring.

Does this MSIE pngbehavior.htc behavior work for others on their local PC's?