Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > How can I prevent selecting and dragging with overflow: hidden ?

How can I prevent selecting and dragging with overflow: hidden ?

amypower@gmail.com

Hi,
My page has a body with overflow: hidden, however, when you select text
and drag down you can scroll the page down. How can I keep this from
happening? The page shouldn't scroll vertically or horizontally, I've
checked that the content isn't larger than the window.

Thanks for all of your help!

Amy

jojo

> My page has a body with overflow: hidden, however, when you select text
> and drag down you can scroll the page down. How can I keep this from
> happening? The page shouldn't scroll vertically or horizontally, I've
> checked that the content isn't larger than the window.

if it isn't you cannot scroll the page...

amypower@gmail.com

You are entirely right, after much digging I found a hidden div that
extended past the window.

Thanks!