Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > growing <div>s keeping then ending at the same stop

growing <div>s keeping then ending at the same stop

jason@cyberpine.com

I'm using <div> tags for my page layout. Inside the div tags I have
asp.net controls that grow. I would the like the size of ajacent div
tags to grow downward with the longest div tag. Any way to do this?