Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > [OT] Tasmania

[OT] Tasmania

Luigi Donatello Asero

A long time ago I asked someone about Tasmania but that had nothing to do
with that woman called Heather I was talking about.
If she is online and know who I am, she is welcome to write what it was her
surname when we were pen-friends.
Then I would know that it were probably she.

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
她是澳大利亚人