Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Looking for PHP learning classes

Looking for PHP learning classes

Dave Kelly

Both my daughter and I are wanting to take courses in PHP programming.
We both have websites to maintain. Her for her business and me for my
fishing club.

We live in the far north fringes of Houston Texas. Does anyone know of
someplace in the Hempstead, Plantersville, Tomball, Magnolia, Conroe,
Woodlands, North Houston area?

After an hour googling last night, I finally found a catalog for The
North Houston Montgomery County Community College and it showed nothing
for PHP in the computer courses. I will make a trip to the Tomball
College later today.

We are willing to spend some money for good instructions. Like everyone
else, money is hard to come by.

Thanks
Dave

Dave Kelly wrote:

> Both my daughter and I are wanting to take courses in PHP programming.
> We both have websites to maintain. Her for her business and me for my
> fishing club.
>
> We live in the far north fringes of Houston Texas. Does anyone know of
> someplace in the Hempstead, Plantersville, Tomball, Magnolia, Conroe,
> Woodlands, North Houston area?
>
> After an hour googling last night, I finally found a catalog for The
> North Houston Montgomery County Community College and it showed nothing
> for PHP in the computer courses. I will make a trip to the Tomball
> College later today.
>
> We are willing to spend some money for good instructions. Like everyone
> else, money is hard to come by.

Some other ideas:

* put an ad on Craig's List for a PHP tutor.
* start a local PHP group ( http://www.phpusergroups.org )
* buy a PHP book and work through it together, a couple of chapters per week

phpdotcomtemps@gmail.com

Hi Dave Kelly,

I am an instructor living in Bangalore, India. I can give the required
training through the web.

Please let me know if you are interested.

cheers,
jay