Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Bizarre New Invention Claimed To Induce Psychic Powers.

Bizarre New Invention Claimed To Induce Psychic Powers.

Aurum Solis

http://www.lifetechnology.org/hyperdimensional.htm

Bizarre New Invention Claimed To Induce Psychic Powers.

TheGrump

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,
Aurum Solis <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> http://www.lifetechnology.org/hyperdimensional.htm
>
> Bizarre New Invention Claimed To Induce Psychic Powers.

If you are visiting an intelligent newsgroup such as this one, you
should have at least a minimum level of intelligence. Even if that
minimumdoes not exceed that of the average ten year old, it should be
enough to tell you that psychics, time-travellers, fortune tellers,
scientologists, witch doctors, fundamentalist christians, creationists
and other professional charlatans are to be avoided at all costs. Only
****ing morons ignore that truth.

On the other hand, if your post is to promote your own web site, then
you are a ****ing professional charlatan yourself and YOU are to be
avoided at all costs.

Which is it? Moron or charlatan? Either way, you lose.

Toby Inkster

Aurum Solis wrote:

> http://www.lifetechnology.org/hyperdimensional.htm
> Bizarre New Invention Claimed To Induce Psychic Powers.

I've got one of them, and I just *knew* you were going to post a message
about it.

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS