Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > The Web Design Company That You Need

The Web Design Company That You Need

honey

WickedInnovations delivers exceptional website design. We build web
sites that customers will return over and over and offer creative and
productive solutions.

WickedInnovations is composed of select and talented web designers,
programmers and internet marketers in the Philippines. We have
extensive working experience in E-commerce solutions, web site design,
website development, graphic design, and search engine optimization,
database integration, multimedia presentations, corporate identity and
a lot more.
Find out more about us! Visit: http://www.wickedinnovations.com

Jonathan N. Little

honey wrote:
> WickedInnovations delivers exceptional website design. We build web
> sites that customers will return over and over and offer creative and
> productive solutions.
>
> WickedInnovations is composed of select and talented web designers,
> programmers and internet marketers in the Philippines. We have
> extensive working experience in E-commerce solutions, web site design,
> website development, graphic design, and search engine optimization,
> database integration, multimedia presentations, corporate identity and
> a lot more.
> Find out more about us! Visit: http://www.wickedinnovations.com

I certainly don't need them!

http://validator.w3.org/check?verbos...vations.com%2F
Result for http://www.wickedinnovations.com/ - W3C Markup Validator

http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/v...vations.com%2F
W3C CSS Validator results for http://www.wickedinnovations.com/

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

richard

"Jonathan N. Little" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:a78d7$4513fa92$40cba77e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> honey wrote:
>> WickedInnovations delivers exceptional website design. We build web
>> sites that customers will return over and over and offer creative and
>> productive solutions.
>>
>> WickedInnovations is composed of select and talented web designers,
>> programmers and internet marketers in the Philippines. We have
>> extensive working experience in E-commerce solutions, web site design,
>> website development, graphic design, and search engine optimization,
>> database integration, multimedia presentations, corporate identity and
>> a lot more.
>> Find out more about us! Visit: http://www.wickedinnovations.com
>>

> I certainly don't need them!
>
> http://validator.w3.org/check?verbos...vations.com%2F
> Result for http://www.wickedinnovations.com/ - W3C Markup Validator
>
> http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/v...vations.com%2F
> W3C CSS Validator results for http://www.wickedinnovations.com/

With all those errors, it's amazing that firefox even loaded the page and
displayed it.
There is no attribute there is no attribute there is no attribute.
And he wants to design for others? yeah right.