Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Convert html form to XML form

Convert html form to XML form

Sachin

Hello All,
Is it posible to convert html form to a xml form ?
I create a html form wiith javascript functions and css to display and
hide different sections.
I need the same form in xml format. How can I do this ? I read some
articles in internet but could not find a solution. Please give me some
guide lines.

Thankyou All
Sachin

Simon Brooke

in message <(E-Mail Removed). com>, Sachin
('(E-Mail Removed)') wrote:

> Hello All,
> Is it posible to convert html form to a xml form ?
> I create a html form wiith javascript functions and css to display and
> hide different sections.
> I need the same form in xml format. How can I do this ? I read some
> articles in internet but could not find a solution. Please give me some
> guide lines.

An HTML form /is/ an XML form. However, there is a separate specification,
XForm. You can convert HTML forms into XForm forms using an XSL
stylesheet, but it isn't easy and there isn't much point since few
browsers yet support the XForm specification. And in any case none of this
has anything to do with Java.

--
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Simon Brooke) http://www.jasmine.org.uk/~simon/

:: Wisdom is better than weapons of war ::
:: Ecclesiastes 9:18 ::