Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Where eclipse store generated servlet

Where eclipse store generated servlet

Sachin

Hello all,
I am using Tomcat as the web server with eclipse. I need to find the
generated servlet for a jsp file that i have created. But i could not
find it in the wokspace directory (although servlet java files are
there) or in the Tomcat work directory.
Where are these generated servlet java files of jsp s are actually
stored? Please help me.

Regards,
Sachin

Jean-Francois Briere

I'm assuming you are using Eclipse WTP.
Do you have a folder that looks like:
{workspace_root}/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/work/Catalina/localhost
If yes you'll find them under your web app sub-folder.

Regards

Sachin

Jean-Francois Briere wrote:
> I'm assuming you are using Eclipse WTP.
> Do you have a folder that looks like:
> {workspace_root}/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/work/Catalina/localhost
> If yes you'll find them under your web app sub-folder.
>
> Regards

Thanks I found it.

Regards