Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Databinding a Multi Column List?

Databinding a Multi Column List?

cmay

I need to databind a record set from the database into a page.

The output I need is a textbox and a label for every item in the
resultset, but I don't want a long vertical list... instead I want a
table with 3 or 4 columns, with each cell holding a textbox and a
label.

So if I were to bind this to a datagrid, the default view would be a
tall and narrow grid, but what I want is more of a rectangular shape on
the form.

Anyone know if this type of thing is possible?

cmay

It looks like you can do this with a datalist using the RepeatColumn
property.