Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Creating a phone number to go directly to voicemail

Creating a phone number to go directly to voicemail

James

We have user who do not have a office on campus, but they want to be
able to have a phone number on campus that will go directly to
voicemail.

Can any one tell me how I would setup the number on the Call Manager,
then have it go directly to a voicemail box.