Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Live Video Streaming in ASP.NET

Live Video Streaming in ASP.NET

=?Utf-8?B?Y2hpeDIz?=

Could you give sample codes or suggestions on how to build a web application
with live video streaming? Thanks!!!

Laurent Bugnion

Hi,

chix23 wrote:
> Could you give sample codes or suggestions on how to build a web application
> with live video streaming? Thanks!!!

Live video streaming requests a plug-in. Please refer to the camera's
documentation, most of them are delivered with a plugin and
specification about how to integrate them in a web page.

Greetings,
Laurent
--
Laurent Bugnion, GalaSoft

=?Utf-8?B?Y2hpeDIz?=

Thanks for your quick reply. Could you give some web camera that supports
live video streaming?

"Laurent Bugnion" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> chix23 wrote:
> > Could you give sample codes or suggestions on how to build a web application
> > with live video streaming? Thanks!!!

> Live video streaming requests a plug-in. Please refer to the camera's
> documentation, most of them are delivered with a plugin and
> specification about how to integrate them in a web page.
>
> Greetings,
> Laurent
> --
> Laurent Bugnion, GalaSoft
> Software engineering: http://www.galasoft-LB.ch
> PhotoAlbum: http://www.galasoft-LB.ch/pictures

Laurent Bugnion

Hi,

chix23 wrote:
> Thanks for your quick reply. Could you give some web camera that supports
> live video streaming?

Sorry, I don't have the names handy. In the office we use an IP camera
which comes with an ActiveX plug-in for IE, and another one for Mozilla
based browsers. I think Google will help you there.

Greetings,
Laurent
--
Laurent Bugnion, GalaSoft

Mike Lowery

If your webcam is supported, you could encode the video using Windows Media
Encoder and embed Windows Media Player in a web page to display it. Supported
capture cards are listed here (haven't seen a list for supported cameras):
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...e/default.aspx

"chix23" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks for your quick reply. Could you give some web camera that supports
> live video streaming?
>
> "Laurent Bugnion" wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> chix23 wrote:
>> > Could you give sample codes or suggestions on how to build a web
>> > application
>> > with live video streaming? Thanks!!!

>> Live video streaming requests a plug-in. Please refer to the camera's
>> documentation, most of them are delivered with a plugin and
>> specification about how to integrate them in a web page.
>>
>> Greetings,
>> Laurent
>> --
>> Laurent Bugnion, GalaSoft
>> Software engineering: http://www.galasoft-LB.ch
>> PhotoAlbum: http://www.galasoft-LB.ch/pictures
>> Support children in Calcutta: http://www.calcutta-espoir.ch

Re: live streaming Radio live Patrick FitzGerald NZ Computing 0 09-07-2011 08:08 PM
Re: live streaming Radio live bugalugs NZ Computing 0 09-07-2011 05:11 AM
Live Video Streaming Asif ASP .Net 2 03-28-2007 01:02 AM
Streaming LIVE Video on My ASP.NET Website Jordan Marton ASP .Net 0 08-13-2003 08:13 AM

Advertisments