Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > SortCommand without HeaderText

SortCommand without HeaderText

Jonathan

Hi Everyone,
I'm trying to use the built-in sorting functionality of the DataGrid
control, but I'm finding that each column's HeaderText property is a
little too restrictive for me - it's just a string - and I'd like to
use the HeaderTemplate property instead. The problem is that I no
longer get a "clickable" link for each of the column headers. Has
anyone come across this problem before and how did they solve it?
Regards,
Jonathan

SortCommand not firing EatHam ASP .Net 0 01-21-2004 10:50 PM
DataGrid SortCommand event not triggered John Sturgeon ASP .Net 2 12-02-2003 07:14 PM
ItemCommand firing instead of SortCommand Steven ASP .Net 4 10-25-2003 12:30 AM
ValidationSummary ShowMessageBox HeaderText ? Gandalf ASP .Net 0 08-10-2003 06:35 PM
DataGrid SortCommand not firing using code-behind?? Ken Tucker ASP .Net 2 07-06-2003 03:59 AM

Advertisments