Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > growing <div>

growing <div>

jason@cyberpine.com

Two <div> areas side by side. When one grows downward, I'd like the
other to do so as well. Any way to do this?l I tried nesting,
but no success.

I'm using them to contain contentplaceholders (ala masterpages).

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

You can do it, with JavaScript, but it may be a bit of overkill if you are
just trying to get two equal length columns. For this, a two cell table may
work better, with far less extra coding.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think outside of the box!
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

BGP Table growing Gary Cisco 6 05-09-2006 04:09 PM
700+ posts, 150+ members and growing... cisco-forum.com Cisco 1 02-18-2005 05:14 AM
GC does not release memory...memory keeps growing!!! Mahesh Prasad ASP .Net 1 02-22-2004 08:40 AM
reading a growing log file seabass Perl 1 10-05-2003 07:56 AM
AspNet Process Memory Issue on Win2k Server - Peformance is fine - Memory usuage doesn't stop growing Cy Huckaba ASP .Net 1 06-26-2003 04:00 AM

Advertisments