Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > postback and user-agent

postback and user-agent

=?Utf-8?B?wrvCuyBNaWtl?=

When web controls are rendered they seem to check the browser's USER-AGENT.
If I use a browser that sends an unexpected USER-AGENT postbacks stop
working. I can look at the HTML source code and see why: certain hidden
fields and script code are omitted.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with the following problem?
Ideally I'd be able to turn off the user-agent check in the web app, or at
least add my own user-agent to the list of "approved" values. Thank you.