Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > The type or namespace name 'IssueDataSetTableAdapters' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

The type or namespace name 'IssueDataSetTableAdapters' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

tarscher@gmail.com

hi all,

My website (ASP .NET) runs on my dev machine but when deploying I get
following error:
required to service this request. Please review the following specific
error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name
'IssueDataSetTableAdapters' could not be found (are you missing a using
directive or an assembly reference?)

I have read other posts about the CS0246 error and understand that I
need a IssueDataSetTableAdapters.dll which is not in my Bin directory.
How can I make this dll file? I already pre compiled my web application
but no success. Any help is greatly appreciated.

best regards
Stijn