Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > open excel file on page

open excel file on page

=?Utf-8?B?Tkg=?=

Hi,

I am sure this must be simple do (famous last words?!).

I have an excel file in a folder on the website and I just want to have it
open up immediately (in an iframe or something?) once the page has been
opened.

This is in .net 2.0 and the page I am opening is a content page being called
from a masterpage link. Is there a way of making the excel file open within
the page once the link is clicked?

Thanks

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Set the onClick for the hyperlink to a window.open() and open the Excel file
in question.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA