Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Dynamic Articles from a Database

Dynamic Articles from a Database

Tor Inge Rislaa

Dynamic Articles from a Database

Hi, I have a website containing one webform (default.aspx) and a database
containing one table (articles) the table contains only 4 field's id,
tittles, articletext, date. By simply dragging the table to my page I have a
grid view of the data. I would however like to present the data as a list of
articles with the title and date as a bold header and the articletext just
below a blank line before the next article comes with it's title and date
and so on.

Do I use HTML tags or do I use controls?

Does anyone have a good example showing how to perform this task.

TIRislaa

John Timney \(MVP\)

look up templatefields, you will be able to customize your output to look
virtually any way you wish.

http://aspnet101.com/aspnet101/tutorials.aspx?id=51

--
Regards