Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco Equipment Sale

Cisco Equipment Sale

Folks:

My personal email address is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) Here is a list of my
equipment along with prices.

I have some excess CISCO gear sitting idly in my basement. The recipient
gets a big discount plus all cables.
Also, I have about ten 25xx routers going for $25 each. Can throw in for
free some CBT Nuggets training videos

Take a look and let me know if you are interested.

ROUTERS & SWITCH: All cisco 25xx routers = *******$25.00 each
*********
1 Cisco 2502 - 2 Serial Ports, 1 Token Ring Port
4 Cisco 2507 - 2 Serial Ports, 1 Ethernet Port
1 Cisco 2511 - 2 Serial Ports, 1 Ethernet Port, 16 Asynchronous
Ports, TERMINAL SERVER
2 Cisco 2514 - 2 Serial Ports, 2 Ethernet Ports
1 Cisco 2516 - 2 Serial Ports, 1 Ethernet Port, 1 ISDN BRI Port
1 Cisco 2520 - 4 Serial Ports, 1 Ethernet Port, 1 ISDN BRI Port,
FRAME RELAY

1 Cisco 2610 - 1 Ethernet Port, 2 WIC-1T's (2 Serial Ports), 64/16
RAM, includes NM-1V with VIC-2FXS Modules. new, never used, *****$319.00
*******
1 Cisco 2611 - 2 Ethernet, 1 WIC-2T (2 Serial Ports), 1 WIC-1B-U ISDN
NT1 Port, 64/16 RAM, includes NM-1V with VIC-2FXS Modules. new, never used,
*****$400.00 *****

1 Cisco 3550-24-SMI Switches Layer 3 12.1.13 EMI IOS Image
Used on simple home network, ***** $869.00 *****,
1 Four port ISDN Simulator Brand New, Never Used,
***** $250.00 *****

ACCESSORIES
Ethernet Cables
DCE/DTE Crossover Cables
AUI Transceivers
AC Power Cords
OCTAL Cable
Console cable kit

I am a big fan of CISCO video training from a company called
www.CBTnuggets.com . I have the following videos:

* Cisco CCIE package

* Cisco CCNP-BSCI series routing

* CCNP - BCMSN series routing

* CCNP - CIT Series troubleshooting

* Exchange 2000 Administration

* VB 6.0 Combo Package

* SQL 2000 Combo Package

www.BradReese.Com

Hi Jeff,

You may want to post to the Group:

misc.forsale.computers.net-hardware

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....s.net-hardware

as well as investigate the Cisco Asset Recovery Directory:

http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-wanted.htm

Sincerely,

Brad Reese
BradReese.Com - Cisco Repair
1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
International: 828-277-7272
Fax: 775-254-3558
AIM: R2MGrant
http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-power...-inventory.htm

christian koch

hey jeff email me about the 2516 and access servers

cjkoch - at - gmail.com
www.BradReese.Com wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
>
> You may want to post to the Group:
>
> misc.forsale.computers.net-hardware
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/misc....s.net-hardware
>
> as well as investigate the Cisco Asset Recovery Directory:
>
> http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-wanted.htm
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Brad Reese
> BradReese.Com - Cisco Repair
> http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-big-iron-repair.htm
> 1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
> Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
> USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
> International: 828-277-7272
> Fax: 775-254-3558
> AIM: R2MGrant
> BradReese.Com - Cisco Power Supply Headquarters
> http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-power...-inventory.htm

ciscoseller@gmail.com

send me your prices if they are available.

Network solution for tomorrow.
LinkWaves Corp
29980 Technology Drive, Suite 6
Murrieta, CA 92563
http://www.linkwaves.com
ciscoseller(at)gmail.com

christian koch wrote:
> hey jeff email me about the 2516 and access servers
>
> cjkoch - at - gmail.com
> www.BradReese.Com wrote:
> > Hi Jeff,
> >
> > You may want to post to the Group:
> >
> > misc.forsale.computers.net-hardware
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/misc....s.net-hardware
> >
> > as well as investigate the Cisco Asset Recovery Directory:
> >
> > http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-wanted.htm
> >
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > Brad Reese
> > BradReese.Com - Cisco Repair
> > http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-big-iron-repair.htm
> > 1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
> > Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
> > USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
> > International: 828-277-7272
> > Fax: 775-254-3558
> > AIM: R2MGrant
> > BradReese.Com - Cisco Power Supply Headquarters
> > http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-power...-inventory.htm

CiscoSeller;

All prices included in my original document of this same thread.

Thanks,
John.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> send me your prices if they are available.
>
> Network solution for tomorrow.
> LinkWaves Corp
> 29980 Technology Drive, Suite 6
> Murrieta, CA 92563
> http://www.linkwaves.com
> ciscoseller(at)gmail.com
>

> christian koch wrote:
>> hey jeff email me about the 2516 and access servers
>>
>> cjkoch - at - gmail.com
>> www.BradReese.Com wrote:
>> > Hi Jeff,
>> >
>> > You may want to post to the Group:
>> >
>> > misc.forsale.computers.net-hardware
>> >
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/misc....s.net-hardware
>> >
>> > as well as investigate the Cisco Asset Recovery Directory:
>> >
>> > http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-wanted.htm
>> >
>> > Sincerely,
>> >
>> > Brad Reese
>> > BradReese.Com - Cisco Repair
>> > http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-big-iron-repair.htm
>> > 1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
>> > Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
>> > USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
>> > International: 828-277-7272
>> > Fax: 775-254-3558
>> > AIM: R2MGrant
>> > BradReese.Com - Cisco Power Supply Headquarters
>> > http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-power...-inventory.htm

Mr. Liu

Jeff, i am in the process of building a CCNA lab so please post or
email me your update price list and inventory.

Thank you for your time Jeff.

jseva jseva is offline
Junior Member

Hi Jeff,

Do you still have some routers available? Thanks - Jon

Spring Sale Data & Voice Equipment wwwired Cisco 0 03-31-2007 01:38 PM
[OT] Cisco equipment on sale E. S. Cisco 2 02-15-2007 07:57 PM
Cisco equipment sale Cisco 8 09-27-2006 04:56 PM
Lab Equipment for Sale Perry Cisco 0 01-03-2004 03:02 AM
CISCO EQUIPMENT FOR SALE Ulf Bye Cisco 0 07-24-2003 12:00 PM

Advertisments