Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > All braindumps for MCSD, CCNP, CCNA, MCSE 2003

All braindumps for MCSD, CCNP, CCNA, MCSE 2003

kpg

As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> www.deathclock.com

December 23, 2048

I can live with that.

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

CBIC

news:Xns984B5E3BC68BCipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> www.deathclock.com
>>
>> It's full of crap though. I answered truthfully and it said I should
>> be dead by now.

> maybe you are...bwahahaha

I always knew h3ll would have flourescent lights.

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns984B5E8D959C6ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> www.deathclock.com

> December 23, 2048
>
> I can live with that.

Dude, you need to keep that ticker going just six more days beyond that so
you can help me celibrate my 90th birthday.

Hahahah, I crack myself up sometimes.

kpg

As FrisbeeŽ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

>>> www.deathclock.com

>> December 23, 2048
>>
>> I can live with that.

> Dude, you need to keep that ticker going just six more days beyond
> that so you can help me celibrate my 90th birthday.
>
> Hahahah, I crack myself up sometimes.

Well...I'll be 91 then.

Heck...we'll go to Vegas.

LRM

news:Xns984B68224A2FAipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> As FrisbeeŽ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

>>> December 23, 2048
>>>
>>> I can live with that.

>> Dude, you need to keep that ticker going just six more days beyond
>> that so you can help me celibrate my 90th birthday.
>>
>> Hahahah, I crack myself up sometimes.

> Well...I'll be 91 then.
>
> Heck...we'll go to Vegas.

I'm checking out on a Saturday! WTF! Saturday, July 21, 2035. I had no
special plans that day anyway.

Neil

did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> www.deathclock.com

> December 23, 2048
>
> I can live with that.

Friday January 21, 2000...but I'm sadistic

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- I object to sex on TV. I keep falling off!

kpg

As LRM once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

>> Heck...we'll go to Vegas.
>>

> I'm checking out on a Saturday! WTF! Saturday, July 21, 2035. I had no
> special plans that day anyway.

Great! We can all get together and compare liver spots.

kp "I'll show you mine..." g

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns984B7A9E288DFneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>
>> As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>>
>>> www.deathclock.com

>> December 23, 2048
>>
>> I can live with that.

> Friday January 21, 2000...but I'm sadistic

Man, you didn't even make it to the 21st century.

It was Y2k that killed you.

Neil

did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> It was Y2k that killed you.

actually, I think it was all of the rumours about y2K that killed me. As
far as I'm concerned, WHY NOT 2K?

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- 42? 7 and a half million years and all you can come up with is 42?!