Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Question related to AD

Question related to AD

=?Utf-8?B?a2FyYW4=?=

Hi all ! Just wanted to ask when do we use ADPREP command in active directory

Jonathan Roberts

"karan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all ! Just wanted to ask when do we use ADPREP command in active

directory

=?Utf-8?B?bWFu?=

I will be taking the active directory exam next week which is 70-297. From
what i know it has case studies. Can you tell me more about the exam itself.
How many questions it has? How many simulations it has?

"Jonathan Roberts" wrote:

> "karan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi all ! Just wanted to ask when do we use ADPREP command in active

> directory
>
> http://technet2.microsoft.com/Window....mspx?mfr=true

=?Utf-8?B?bWFu?=

I will be taking the active directory exam next week which is 70-297. From
what i know it has case studies. Can you tell me more about the exam itself.
How many questions it has? How many simulations it has? how long is the
exam?? does anyone know where i can get a active directory cd so i can
practice my skills.

"man" wrote:

> I will be taking the active directory exam next week which is 70-297. From
> what i know it has case studies. Can you tell me more about the exam itself.
> How many questions it has? How many simulations it has?
>
> "Jonathan Roberts" wrote:
>

> > "karan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Hi all ! Just wanted to ask when do we use ADPREP command in active

> > directory
> >
> > http://technet2.microsoft.com/Window....mspx?mfr=true

Jonathan Roberts

"man" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I will be taking the active directory exam next week which is 70-297.

From
> what i know it has case studies. Can you tell me more about the exam

itself.
> How many questions it has? How many simulations it has?

Nope, haven't taken it. Also, I don't think the folks who have can answer
those detailed questions.

Jeroen Wijnands

man wrote:
> I will be taking the active directory exam next week which is 70-297. From
> what i know it has case studies. Can you tell me more about the exam itself.
> How many questions it has? How many simulations it has? how long is the
> exam?? does anyone know where i can get a active directory cd so i can
> practice my skills.

Not sure if the number of questions is classified or not. I sat and
passed it this morning. This is a designing exam so don't bother much
with exact command syntax. This exam is about concepts and designing.
Know when to choose what kind of AD structure and where to place your
DNS servers, that kind of thing.
I wouldn't even attempt it without having passed the core exams.

Jeroen Wijnands.